Arcadia Guesthouse and Restaurant offers comfortable accommodation in beautifully appointed en-suite rooms, situated in Kroonstad. The guest house serves as a good pit-stop between Johannesburg and Bloemfontein, lying virtually on the halfway mark.
We have a lovely restaurant with delicious meals as well as a licensed bar. All the rooms have private entrances with a veranda and their own parking bays. The property is very safe and secure with an access-controlled gate. Our conference facilities can seat up to 100 delegates, equipped with flip charts, screens and a sound system. Free Wi-Fi is also offered.
Kroonstad is a lovely town that is set on the banks of the Vals River, a branch of the Vaal and approximately a two-hour drive from Johannesburg. It lies in an area reflected by open spaces and a variety of vegetation that makes it particularly beautiful.
Arcadia Guesthouse Kroonstad is a AA highly recommended guesthouse with 24 rooms, restaurant & bar. Swimming pool, Dstv, Coffee & tea facilities in all rooms.
Accommodation at Arcadia Guesthouse Kroonstad:
All rooms have either one double bed or two single beds, en suite bathrooms with bath & shower. Limited Dstv & Sabc channels, coffee & tea facilities. Basic guest amenities, all linen & towels supplied.
- 24 Well Appointed En Suite Rooms
- Ceiling Fans & Panel Heaters
- Coffee & Tea Facilities
- Bathroom Amenities in Rooms
- Secure Parking In Front Of Rooms
- Access Controlled Gate
- Restaurant & Bar – Please Enquire At Reception
- DSTV Bouquet Package in Rooms & Bar
- Conference Facilities: 100 X Delegates Max – Schoolroom, U- Shape & Cinema Style Proxima, Screen, Flip Charts, & Sound System Available